FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Breckenridge Ski Resort is providing HD broadcast quality footage via http://www.newsmarket.com/vailresorts
- Skiers riding expert rated run, Forget-Me-Not on Peak 7 off the T-Bar
- Expert female skier and snowboarder riding in fresh powder near the Peak 7 summit with the summit of Peak 8 in the background
- Couple skiing in Art’s Bowl on Peak 7
- Scenic shot of couple pausing on Peak 7 for a view of Summit County, Colo in the background
- A couple snuggling on the T-bar on Peak 7.
- Interview with Leslie Glenn, Breckenridge Freeride Team Rider and XGames athlete talking about the above tree-line terrain at Breckenridge and the romantic factor of the T-Bar.
Additional Videos and Photos Also Available at:
(copy and paste in browser)
Username = snow
Password = blizzard
BLACK DIAMOND RUNS ARE A BRECK GIRL’S BEST FRIEND THIS VALENTINE’S DAY
• Fall in love with Breckenridge Ski Resort again – by discovering its above tree-line, expert terrain.
• Lodging Deals to Love this Spring
BRECKENRIDGE, COLO – Feb 13, 2009 – While most women across the country are hoping for roses, chocolates and jewelry this Valentine’s Day, black diamonds are a Breck girl’s best friend (black diamond runs that is). With 36 percent of the mountain’s terrain rated as expert, Breckenridge Ski Resort offers all a girl needs this ski season; from cozying up with her partner on the T-bar before linking some turns together in the bowls, to discovering the local favorite stashes on the south side of Peak 10, or the never-ending runs of the Peak 7 Bowl via the Imperial Express SuperChair, the highest chair lift in North America.
Not ready for the double-black diamond terrain just yet? The Breckenridge Ski and Ride School’s Big Mountain Experience is there to help guide you around and give you a few pointers when you’re peering over the edge of the Snow White chutes.
Regardless if you in the singles line or sitting close together on the E chair, men and women agree – they love Breck; either for the variety of terrain, or the historic, 150-year-old town at its base. Come find out why Breckenridge received SKI Magazine’s People’s Choice Award and fall in love with Breckenridge all over again.
Sweetheart of a Snow update:
• Breckenridge Ski Resort has received over a foot of new snow in the last week, with more in the forecast – which adds to last month’s 60 inches, the third snowiest January in nearly a decade - 43% above average.
Lodging deals to love (book by March 1):
• 20% off weekdays from now through close
• 50% off both weekdays and weekends for travel from March 29 to close (April 19)
• Buy 4 get 5 for stay dates in March
• Buy 5 get 7 for stay dates in March
For information on Breckenridge including snow reports, events and more, visit www.breckenridge.com or call (970) 453-5000.
# # #
About Vail Resorts
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading of mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resort properties at the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone mountain resorts in Colorado, the Heavenly Ski Resort in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort hotel company, manages casually elegant properties across the United States and the Caribbean. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and consumer website is www.snow.com.