KEYSTONE FAST FACTS
Base Elevation: 9,280 ft.
Summit Elevation: 12,408 ft.
Vertical Rise: 3,128 ft.
Avg. Annual Snowfall: 235 inches
Acres of Snowmaking: 662 acres
Total Skiable Acres: 3,148 acres
Conventional Trails: 129
LIFTS (20 TOTAL):
- 2 Gondolas
- 3 high-speed 6-passenger chairs
- 3 high-speed quad chairs
- 1 fixed-grip Quad
- 1 triple lift
- 2 double lifts
- 7 magic carpet surface lifts
- 1 tubing hill surface lift
- 2 – unique on-mountain Snow Forts where you can discover the magic of the mountains at Keystone
- 2 – Free, walk-to-the-lifts parking lots at River Run and Mountain House East, making your trip to the slopes that much easier
- 3 – reserved rows of close-in parking area specifically set aside for families to easily access the mountain in River Run Village
- 3.5 – the length in miles of Keystone’s longest run on the mountain, the beginner trail, Schoolmarm.
- 5 – vast bowls available for a truly amazing ski/ride vacation: Independence Bowl, Bergman Bowl, Erickson Bowl, North Bowl and South Bowl
- 6 – the number of seats on the new, high speed Peru Express lift.
- 53 – the number of automated, energy-efficient snowmaking guns that were upgraded in 2019 across Keystone’s early season terrain, helping us to be one of the first resorts to open in the country! In total, 662 acres of terrain are fixed with snowmaking capabilities at Keystone.
- 150 – the approximate number of red wagons available for easier transport of gear to and from the slopes
Keystone Resort is located 90 miles from Denver International Airport (DIA), making it one of the closest all-inclusive ski resorts to the largest airport in Colorado.