KEYSTONE FAST FACTS
Base Elevation: 9,280 ft.
Summit Elevation: 12,408 ft.
Vertical Rise: 3,128 ft.
River Run gondola & On-Mountain Activites
- Keystone Bike Park and Bike Haul
- Scenic Gondola Rides
- Mountaintop Snow Tubing
- Bungee Trampolines
- Mine Shaft Maze
- Mini Golf
- Gemstone Panning
- Golf – River Run Base Area
- Scenic Gondola – River Run Base Area
- Bike Park & bike haul – Via the gondola at River Run Base Area
- Mountaintop tubing – Via the gondola at River Run Base Area
- Rock-climbing walls – Via the gondola at River Run Base Area
- Paddle boats – Lakeside Village
- Stand up paddle boards – Lakeside Village
- Kayaks – Lakeside Village
- Canoes – Lakeside Village
- Bike rentals – Lakeside Village
- Gemstone panning – Lakeside Village
- Bungee trampolines – Lakeside Village
- Mini golf – Lakeside Village
River Course: This Hurdzan-Fry course features unbeatable views, impressive elevation changes, variable bunkers, water hazards and six sets of tees on each hole to challenge golfers of all abilities.
- Operations: May 13 through Oct. 3
- Par 71
- Total Yardage: 4,758 – 6,886
- 16th hole features a 194-foot elevation drop from tee to green
- 18th hole includes spectacular views of Lake Dillon ?
- Opening Day: May 20 through Oct. 3
- Par 72
- Total Yardage: 5,041 – 7,017
- Site of the 2017 Colorado Golf Association Mid-Amateur Championship
- Home to the Keystone Ranch, a AAA Four-Diamond rated restaurant
- When: Open daily starting Friday, May 27
- Where: Lakeside Village
- What: Festivals & events, paddle boats, stand up paddle boards, kayaks, canoes, bike rentals, gemstone panning, bungee trampolines, and mini golf (beginning May 5)
High Altitude Preparedness
Keystone Resort is located 90 miles from Denver International Airport (DIA), making it one of the closest all-inclusive ski resorts to the largest airport in Colorado.